SW Pacific Region – Evening Information Seminar
The Australasian Hydrographic Society South West Pacific Region will be holding an evening seminar on Thursday, 5 December 2019 from 5:30pm - 8:30pm at the Moana Anglican Services and Teaching (MAST) Centre, 7-11 Desvoeux Road, Suva.
Presentations on hydrography and related subjects will be provided and The Society invites those who have an interest in hydrography and related maritime disciplines to attend, including:
- Nautical Charting – Surveying at Sea
- Coastal Zone Management
- Offshore Resource Surveys and Management
- Port Development and Maritime Engineering
- Law of the Sea
- Marine Cartography
- Environmental Studies
- Marine Geology and Geophysics
- Registration is free - Seats are limited - Refreshments will be available.
Anyone wishing to attend is asked to register and contact:
AHS SW Pacific Region Chair
Email: email@example.com or Tel: +679 902 0752
by close of business, Wednesday, 4 December 2019.